Silver Stud Earrings Workshop
Sat 30 March, 9.30am – 1pm
Spend a morning with us in our jewellery studio learning all the skills to create a beautiful pair of silver stud earrings. We’ll work first in copper as we experiment with texture, using our vast collection of hammers, punches, and everyones favourite, the rolling mill. We’ll use shape punches saws and doming blocks to cut and form our metal, and when we’re happy with our designs we’ll move on to create a unique pair of silver studs. .
This 3 hour workshop is suitable for all levels and for ages 16 and above. If you’re hooked after your day of making, we have starter tool kits available to buy in store that will get you all set up with your home jewellery studio.
What to bring
- We’ll provide everything you’ll need for your silver stud earring workshop including tools, copper and silver.
- Please bring along glasses if you need them
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for a studio environment including closed-toe shoes. Why not order yourself a CSSJ apron to make you feel right at home in your workshop?
- If you have long hair please wear it up
- If you are the type of person who prefers to arm yourself with some knowledge ahead of time then we have prepared a Pinterest page filled with jewellery making information and inspiration just for you!
- Tea, coffee and biscuits supplied
Saturday 30th March 2024
**Please note: classes may be cancelled due to lack of attendees. In the unlikely event, you will be fully refunded and notified the day before the class is scheduled**