Silver Ring Making Party
2pm – 5pm
- Cost includes full use of the studio for up to seven people, tuition, and enough silver to finish your projects. Extra silver can be purchased from the studio at cost price if you want to make wider bands or additional rings.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits available throughout.
- Please bring along glasses if you need them
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn in the studio environment including closed-toe shoes. Why not order yourself a CSSJ apron to make you feel right at home in your workshop?
- If you have long hair please wear it up
- If you are the type of person who prefers to arm yourself with some knowledge ahead of time then we have prepared a Pinterest page filled with jewellery making information and inspiration just for you!
- Your booking can be secured with a 50% non refundable deposit. The full balance is payable three weeks ahead of the workshop date.
- Workshops take place at Central Scotland School of Jewellery, Craft Central, High Street, Dunblane
- Minimum age 16 years